Monday, April 24, 2006

Building Blocks

Interesting. That really, is what life is.

I have found it strange that everything about life, whether turmoil or calm, comes right from within us. It is all there for us to mine and present to the world. Indeed, this is the very essence of the life of every human being.

Even stranger is the fact that as human beings we can never agree on this issue. Many are the times when we will put our foot down and argue about what is true and what is not. Yet who knows, maybe we all do not even exist - "its just an illusion!". Personally, I think that we actually do exist, and that, for a reason. I think it true therefore, to suggest that there are many versions of the observations that will be contained in this blog - or shall we say that my within is not your within? And yet, there exists universal laws that affect all of us in the same way, and so we might agree albeit reluctantly, that there exists some sameness in us all.

In this blog I will attempt as much as I can, to mine that which is within me (it is plenty) and post it here. Who knows, it might trigger something positive in the life of another. And maybe still, it might help me to leave that which is within me right here in this world, where it really belongs.

No comments: